- No further refinement
Compute and Storage Platform
Schroff ServCite Rack –
A new generation of speed, storage and data processing capacity
Pentair presents the new Schroff ServCite rack based on the highly efficient OCP (Open Compute Project) concept. The ServCite rack has been developed specifically to meet the stringent requirements of the telecommunications industry for shock and vibration resistance, redundancy and reliable cooling capacity. This open source rack-level hardware system comprises a rack with shelves, ToR (Top of Rack) switches, a power shelf, and sleds for computing or storage intensive applications.
Read more about the contribution to the OCP specification
- Mechanical modifications in height, width, depth, color number and position of shelves et al.
- Accessories such as electronic door lock, rear door cooler and integration in rack management
- Optional integration of PSUs, PDUs, switches, shelves, fiber optic cabling
- Environmental protection and EMI shielding
- Shock, vibration & seismic up to Zone 4
- Cold or hot aisle containment cooling strategies
Compute- and Storage-Sleds:
- Mechanical adaptations to fit different main boards or custom electronics
- Board development for power distribution boards (12V sled input voltage to mainboard), copper to fiber converter boards, i.e.
- BMC (Baseboard management controller) for server mainboards
- Integration and test of compute and storage sleds
- Combine storage & computing to create a rack tuned for each application