- Profile 6.35 mm (.250 in) x 6.86 mm (.270 in)
- For cold wall applications
- Available with black anodized, hard black anodized, or electroless nickel plating
- Max expansion 8.26 mm (.325 in)
- Screw actuated
- Average clamp force (4.80", black anodized) = 868 lbs
- 5 segment, shafted design
- Flexible mounting options
- Length 96.5 mm (3.80 in) to 172.7 mm (6.80 in), 12.7 mm (0.5 in) increments
- Weight 0.95g/cm (.085 oz/in)
The 260HC features a unique wedge design provides more than triple the clamping force of similarly sized Card Loks, providing superior protection in high shock and vibration applications. The 260HC can be a drop in replacement for most existing Series 260 Card Lok applications.
Applications:Like all shafted Card Loks, the Series 260HC has a ridged shafted design for a more uniform clamping force over the length of the card lok, while maintaining wedge and body alignment for easier installation.
Note:From time to time, Pentair Equipment Protection may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.
Select product specifications before modifying or adding to project list or requesting a quote.
|Recommended Gap Width||PCB + 7.62 mm (.300 in)|
|Recommended Torque||68 N-cm (6 in-lbs), with "L" option 90 N-cm (8 in-lbs)|