Subracks, Cases & Front Panels
COMPONENTS AND ACCESSORIES
FOR YOUR APPLICATION
Are you looking for flexible and reliable solutions for packaging and protecting your electronics?
Pentair offers an extensive range of electromechanical Schroff products that can be modified to meet your unique requirements. We support you with our technical expertise – locally and globally – and enable you to increase your productivity and optimize your time-to-market. We will provide you with comprehensive support in developing your products. We make various resources available to you via free download, such as CAD drawings in multiple formats, comprehensive test reports, certificates and much more.
The 19-inch standard has a modular structure and ensures that components can be seamlessly incorporated.
The entire width behind the mounting flanges (incl. screws) should amount to a maximum of 449 mm. The width of the subrack opening is divided by the divider unit, 1 HP = 5.08 mm (2/10").
The entire height of the subrack is described using a multiple of a height unit, 1 U = 44.45 mm (13/4").
The depth is not explicitly defined by the standard. The individual dimensions depend on the board depth, the rear connection piece or the rear input/output plug-in units.
Typical areas of application
- Measurement, control and instrumentation systems
- Medical technology
- Audio/video transmission
- Advanced physics
- Military technology
- Flexible product platform for installing electronic components into cabinets and enclosures
- Market-leading HF shielding
- Industry-leading EMI/EMC
- Available in kits
- Countless expansion and modification options thanks to a wide range of accessories and components that can
be purchased individually
- Available as a desktop enclosure, tower, mobile enclosure or as a 19″ subrack enclosure
- Can be used for the installation of individual printed circuit boards or for installing multiple euroboards
on a backplane
- Wide variety of accessories
- Available in several sizes and materials, with and without shielding
- Available as individual parts or in kits that include handles and other accessories
- Conform to leading industry standards
- Available with custom cut-outs and prints as well as a variety of insertion/removal handles